Wednesday 6 January 2016

Boyfriend Blazer + Boyfriend's Hat

Give me boyfriend fit everything please!!!!
Dying over this new boyfriend blazer I got from Envy a few weeks ago.
If it was okay to wear the same article of clothing every day I think this would be it!


Boyfriend fit items may not be for everyone or you probably tthink you can't pull off BF fit things because they're so oversized and make you look huge.
Well let me tell you my friend... theres a way to make boyfriend fit clothes look flawless on everyone!
Thats with adding that little feminine touch!
 Adding a feminine element creates the perfect balance of boyish attitude with a girly twist!
You're just bound to look so freaking cool!
It's gives a more rugged look while still looking put together like a lady!




A great way to ease your way into boyfriend fit items is to pair the boyfriend fit item with a more fitted item. 
Like I've done here-the fitted dress and tights under the oversized blazer gives it a great balance without making me look frumpy. 
I've also worn this blazer with a high waisted skinny jean and a fitted tank tucked inside! 
Still keeping the fitted feminine element to give me shape, but adding that super cool oversized blazer on top.
Keeping the shoe somewhat feminine will help you as well! 
Adding a cute little heeled shoe or bootie with boyfriend fit items will also take the boyish edge away and give you a more feminine look. 





Wearing an oversized item up top will most times make you look smaller because it hides any lumps and bumps you'd like to cover up! 
Which is great news for hiding those after Christmas love handles Santa may have brought you.
...the struggle is real.







I may have stolen the hat I gave Thomas for Christmas for this post.
The color is just perfect!
Sin..he'll probably never get to wear it because I'm just going to steal it all the time.

And that monogram "M" necklace for the win.
Such a great necklace for layering!

Here's a list of some of my favorite Boyfriend fit items you can shop!!
Dress shirt (Great to pair with leggings and booties!)

Mix it up and try it out this week!



Blazer: Envy - Sans Souchi | Dress: H&M
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Hat: Herschel Supply Co.
Necklace: Aldo | Boots: Aldo







No comments:

Post a Comment