Tuesday 3 May 2016

Boho vibes

The 70's are going strong this spring/summer season!
Almost every store I go into is Coachella ready! 
Boho Queens rejoice!!


Isn't it funny how fashion recycles itself?
Wide leg bottoms, crochet tops, desert hues, flared jeans, chokers.. the list of comebacks is huge!! 
It's like we're having flashbacks of Woodstock!
Fashion makes you never want to throw anything away because you never know what will come back in style! 


I'm digging the off the shoulder top trend as well. 
Sexy-yet conservative!! 
Just what I'm trying to achieve! 
Here's a few of my new favorite off the shoulder tops you can check out!

Aritzia
Zara
Boohoo


Walking around DT St. John's you literally see the 70's in the architecture and colors of the houses. 
Even the houses are on trend! 




Thomas also invested in a new camera for taking blog photos! 
(Or at least this is what I'm telling myself it's for!)
So now we don't have to use my phone to take my photos anymore! 
Yassssss.
So we're going to have lots of fun with this camera this summer I feel!! 
Some adventures around NL may have to happen now! 
Also, we may venture into some videos!!
SUPER excited for that!
So stay tuned!


Top: Jella c. - Envy | Coat: RW&Co.
Jeans: Dynamite | Boots: Aldo
Purse: Danier 

No comments:

Post a Comment